Visit the Oliver Kelley Farm’s new expanded and enhanced facilities in spring 2017 and experience the story of farming, food and agriculture—past and present!
Coming in April 2017
- New visitor center with a learning kitchen, more classroom space and a community meeting room
- Modern demonstration gardens and croplands
- New interactive outdoor exhibits
- A "guest animal" building for visiting modern livestock
- Modern farm equipment on display
The historic 1860s working farm has long been Minnesota’s premier location for exploring farming history. Now, through a variety of new hands-on programs and exhibits, guests can experience the broader story of food, Minnesota and America’s agriculture.
Join us on May 6-7, 2017 for the Oliver Kelley Farm’s Grand Opening Celebration!
Construction is confined to the visitor center and surrounding area and does not affect the historic farmstead. The farm remains open for school groups and family visitors throughout construction.